|Special Report for Teachers: If you think your classroom is behind the times, you like to connect and learn from other educators, or you need to bring your classroom into the 21st Century – this is a must read.
“Discover a Collaborative, Revolutionary Way to Transform Your Classroom and Connect with Other Educators From the Very First Day”
What is The Teacher Learning Community?
The real story of real teachers using simple methods to keep their students engaged and eager to learn… And how you can start using these techniques right away…
Let me get right to the point… The Teacher Learning Community is a membership available for teachers just like you who know integrating the latest educational tips and techniques in the classroom will engage their students and increase academic achievement. When you join, you’ll get immediate access to a global network of educators with whom you can share and collaborate, live and recorded webinars with education leaders, a resource center for sharing classroom documents, as well as a collection of over 500 hours of classroom technology how-to videos available anytime anywhere. It’s all the help and support you’ll ever need from your very own personal learning network (PLN)!
After you read through a quick overview of how to use the remarkable Teacher Learning Community, I will also ensure that you are equipped and able to take every step needed to start teaching with all of the 21st Century tools and resources available. No doubt you’ll wonder what you ever did without this resource, and that is just the beginning. You’ll also discover in this letter, it only takes a few simple steps. Let me ask you a few quick questions…
Just a few quick questions for you…
Do you wish you had an easy way to bring 21st Century teaching strategies into your classroom?
Do you use the same lesson plans year after year?
Do you lack the confidence to try a new teaching technique?
Do you ever feel insecure or anxious about anything technical?
Do you ever avoid new teaching ideas because you don’t have the skills required?
Do you compare yourself to other teachers?
Do you run out of time to learn and try anything new with your students?
Do you learn at a different pace than other teachers?
Do you make excuses why you shouldn’t include new resources in your classroom?
Do you find traditional professional development opportunities boring and out-of-date?
Do your administrators require you to log and compile all of your professional development hours?
Do you have some technology skills and now you’re ready to take it to the next level?
Do you want to keep up-to-date with today’s changing workplace standards?
If you answered YES to any of these, let us assure you that you’re not alone… but you can easily learn how to overcome these and every other hurdle you’ve ever encountered.
But most teachers will never learn how to do it. They’re too embarrassed to seek help or just don’t know where to get the right information.
And it’s normal to feel this way.
Hi, we’re SimpleK12.
MYTH #1: Professional Development is boring and irrelevant – it’s led by people who I can’t relate to… NOT TRUE. The Teacher Learning Community is driven by members and real educators just like you. And they are waiting to help you right now…
MYTH #2: You have to know computer technology inside and out to integrate technology into your classroom… NOT TRUE. You don’t have to know everything. Inside you’ll discover that you can focus on just the lessons you need right now to get the job done…
MYTH #3: You need a bunch of money in the training budget to learn the “good” stuff… NOT TRUE. We specifically designed the Teacher Learning Community to include tons of high quality information and support at a fraction of the normal cost…
You don’t have to travel around the world to connect with today’s leading educators.
You don’t have to be a computer guru to use today’s cutting edge technology with your students.
And you don’t have to spend extra time learning about concepts you already know.
What most teachers don’t realize is that integrating 21st Century teaching techniques is simple – you just need a little help getting started in the right direction.
In this letter, you’re going to discover actionable tactics – which you can use right away to start creating 21st Century projects with your students.
Maybe you’ve had trouble using a technology in your classroom before and are getting frustrated with all the new technology available every day.
Or maybe you work with special needs or ESL students and have been searching for a mentor or information to help you with your everyday classroom challenges.
No matter what your situation is, we’re confident the Teacher Learning Community will help you and your students start improving your skills so your class will never be disadvantaged again.
Soon you too will go from wanting more for your classroom… to teaching with today’s best tools and practices for helping students learn more effectively.
You’ll no longer miss out on the newest teaching techniques.
And you’ll open a whole new world for yourself and your students.
Let us show you a unique approach – that works great for teachers all over the world – to learning 21st century teaching strategies that you can immediately integrate into your classroom.
Forget expensive, time-consuming seminars and workshops… because what you are going to discover works great…
- Without… Traveling to a different location
- Without… Advanced computer skills
- Without… Complex instructions
- Without… Wasting time on concepts you already know
- Without… Fear of getting left behind while learning
- Without… A huge commitment of funds
- Without… Someone else telling you what and when to learn
If you’re a teacher who’s never heard a podcast, collaborated using a wiki, or attended a webinar before – don’t fret.
We’ll show you how to use the Teacher Learning Community to quickly and easily create a “quantum leap” in 21st Century skills for your classroom.
You’ll know exactly how by the time you’re done reading this letter.
You see, we’ve recently created an incredible opportunity. And we’d like to share how and why the Teacher Learning Community was developed…
SimpleK12 is part of InfoSource, Inc., an e-learning company that’s been around for 28 years (and counting!). Our learning solutions are used by over 500,000 educators around the globe.
Years ago, we recognized the need to solve the common problems teachers have every day with learning 21st Century Teaching skills. The same skills needed to keep their students engaged so they retain more information for much longer.
We heard it from teachers over and over. There’s only enough money in the budget to send a couple of teachers to a conference each year to learn about new resources and ideas from other teachers.
If you weren’t one of the lucky few teachers selected then your students would be at a disadvantage for yet another year.
If you did attend the training conference the lack of support afterwards leads to frustration and often abandonment of confusing concepts that could have been shared with other teachers.
Learning is not an event, it’s a process.
The teachers we worked with knew they needed to help their students with new technology techniques. The same techniques the students were already using to communicate with each other, but the teachers lacked the skills to easily integrate them into the classroom.
The teachers were desperate to learn, but they just didn’t know where to start, they didn’t have the time, or budget cuts stopped them dead in their tracks.
That’s when it hit us. We could solve just about every problem a teacher faces on a daily basis in a convenient quick and easy format.
That’s when the Teacher Learning Community began to take form.
It’s a true solution with practical applications for teachers wanting to create a real impact inside their classrooms.
- It’s easy to use.
- You can access it anytime and anywhere.
- It facilitates self-directed learning and lets you learn at your own pace.
- It’s affordable so that more teachers and students would benefit.
- It focuses on practical uses and gives you real-life classroom examples.
- It’s packed with useful classroom resources to use in your classroom immediately.
- And we made sure there’s a support system in place so you can collaborate with everyone and get answers to all of your questions.
- Not to mention we make it fun!
We gathered the best experts from today’s education landscape to create a library of video lessons. Educational thought leaders hold webinars to discuss the latest trends and tips for expanding 21st Century skills in the classroom. Teachers from around the world share their documents, resources, advice, and ideas.
The teachers were able to incorporate the concepts into their classrooms right away…and it had a profound effect on their students. They were having fun again. The students enjoy learning along with the teacher and always ask about what the new learning is for the week. That was all the proof these teachers needed to know they had made the right choice by signing up.
The Teacher Learning Community was created so that you can access it and start learning all the secrets of 21st century teaching immediately – from the comfort and privacy of your own computer.
Here’s just some of what this 100% online learning community provides:
- How average teachers quickly went from novice technophobes to masters of technology…and how you can too!
- How blended learning can help individual learning experiences and engage your digital students.
- Do you know how 21st Century teaching can be used to impact each of the 8 different intelligence types? The answer may surprise you.
- 10 ways 21st Century techniques can be used outside the classroom to benefit the school system and parents.
- How technology can benefit each of the following school subjects: language arts, social studies, math, and science.
- 222+ real life examples of how to integrate new resources in the classroom, either as a teaching tool or an administrative aid.
- Global shared resources uploaded by teachers like you, and education experts from around the world.
- The single most important way teachers can enrich the student learning environment.
- 9 web 2.0 technologies that can be used to create fun and exciting projects in any classroom.
- The secret weapon that will bring you up to speed in no time.
- Answers to all of your 21st Century teaching questions.
- Online webinars lead by today’s top educational technology leaders.
- 2 Minute EdTech Talks videos that introduce you to the latest technology tools.
- Why integrating technology into your classroom has nothing to do with your current computer skills.
- 3 methods for creating fun math review games that help your students now.
- How to create a rich social studies project that will create a simulated society using 5 common technology tools.
- Discover a new teaching technique for improving problem solving skills.
- 11 methods to understand and minimize potential internet risks so you and your students stay safe.
- The single best way to build your Personal Learning Network (PLN).
- Why you must discriminate between good and bad online educational resources… and how to do it.
- How new teaching techniques can improve information retention of your special needs students.
- How to create informative and entertaining lessons that your ESL students remember for a lifetime.
- One of the best ways to help prevent cyberbullying and harassment
Start learning now with the Teacher Learning Community tutorials. Watch some of our free tutorials by clicking on a lesson in the Take The Tour section. To access everything, become a member of the Teacher Learning Community.
Sorry for being blunt, but the Teacher Learning Community is not for everyone.
We don’t recommend this training if:
- You and your students already posses the advanced skills to create meaningful engaging projects that are informative and creative.
- Your classroom completely integrates today’s best practices.
- Your students have the team building and time management skills to gather, synthesize and present information in a logical and entertaining manner.
- Your students already have excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Your students have all the techniques required to retain the information you work so hard to teach them.
- Your students receive generous quantities of affirmations from their friends, teachers and parents.
For years, teachers have attended traditional educational conferences and teaching seminars. If you add up all the expenses for admission, travel, hotel, and substitutes that experience could cost $3135 or more for only 4 days of training.
On occasion, the conference may be in your city, but you’ll still end up paying over $1906 to attend.
But the Teacher Learning Community won’t cost you $3100 … or $1500 … or even $500.
Instead, the price is just $357 – less than traditional conferences charge for just admission! We priced it ridiculously low so the average individual teacher can take learning into their own hands. Best of all, the Teacher Learning Community is available to you online so there’s no waiting for the conference date to arrive. You can access it right now!
No shipping costs. No waiting.
It’s time to change your life and your students’ lives for the better, and this is the first step.
To sign up for the Teacher Learning Community on a 30-day moneyback 100% satisfaction guarantee, just click below now:
To your classroom success,
The SimpleK12 Team
Creator, the Teacher Learning Community
P.S. Start learning now with the Teacher Learning Community tutorials. Watch some of our free tutorials by clicking on a lesson in the Take The Tour section. To access everything, become a member of the Teacher Learning Community.
So what are you waiting for?
Don’t waste another minute or give this another thought. You owe it to yourself and your students.